Why volunteer for the 2018 NCAA® Final Four®!
Hosting an NCAA Final Four would not be possible without the commitment of talented, friendly, and dedicated volunteers. The San Antonio Local Organizing Committee estimates a need for 3,000 volunteers to successfully host the 2018 NCAA Final Four. Volunteers will help make sure ancillary events run smoothly and provide the great hospitality San Antonio is known for.
- If you want to have an awesome experience during one of the biggest weekends of the year
- If you want to meet new people in your community
- If you love our great city and want to help showcase it to visitors
- If you believe in and support the impact a Final Four brings to a host community
Volunteers will receive the following:
- 2018 NCAA Final Four polo shirt
- 2018 NCAA Final Four hat
- 2018 NCAA Final Four drawstring bag
- An invitation to the post-Final Four Appreciation Party
Unfortunately, tickets to the NCAA Final Four will not be offered to volunteers.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Courtesy Car volunteer drivers must be between the ages of 25 to 65.
- Volunteers will need to register for a minimum of two shifts over the course of the event (shifts average four hours).
- Volunteers must complete the volunteer registration application with accurate information.
- Volunteers will undergo a background check prior to the Final Four per NCAA requirements.
- Volunteers must attend one orientation/training session.
- Volunteers must be able to find accommodations if visiting from out-of-town.
- Volunteers must smile and have fun!